In the world of fast trends, it is highly important to find your own unique style. What makes you look elegant no matter what date is on the calendar? Classic clothes and jewellery are the best decision for those who want to stay sophisticated in any fashion era. Are you searching for pearl earrings? Pearls make any woman shine brighter. They give a lot of confidence and elegance to everyone.
See More: couples promise rings
If you are looking for jewelry that will add some oomph to your outfit, you know that you could never go wrong with pearls earrings. Nowadays, there are many places where you can buy pearl earrings. Just make sure the ones you buy are real and high-quality pearls.
Well, in today’s blog post, we’ll discuss pearl earrings that jazz up your outfit whenever you wear them on any occasion. Are you ready to dive?
Let’s get started!
Pearl Earrings for all Events
You can indeed wear this type of jewellery on almost any occasion. Tiny stud pearl earrings will make a classic look more sophisticated more than The Avant-Garde. Remember, that big earring and a massive necklace will look to kitsch and old-fashioned. Even if they are very pricey and elegant, in most cases, such a combination will show the lack of taste of its owner.
If you want your earrings to be neutral and universal, choose neutral colors too. Black or white pearls will be a perfect option, depending on your style and skin tone. Pearls are heavy. Therefore, if you aren’t used to wearing large earrings, don’t buy the ones that are huge.
Remember that you should not feel the presence of the jewellery, and it should not distract you or make you feel uncomfortable. Large jewellery is good for a special occasion, but if you are looking for the ones that can go with unique looks, pay attention to smaller earrings.
Up to Date Your Earring Styles
What should you do once you’ve set a budget? What additional styles of earrings are than studs and hoops? Most women think of pearl earrings as something you’d take from your mother’s jewellery box, but they’re so much more.
1. Pearl Studs
Pearl stud earrings are a classic, understated option for women who want a versatile accessory that goes with anything, from jeans to little black dresses. Because they are quite small, pearl studs are appropriate for any occasion and dress code.
A pearl stud sits directly on the earlobe and is a staple of any woman’s wardrobe, as it is the first pearl earring pair she should own. She can wear it every day or dress it up for fancy occasions. A pearl stud is also the perfect style to complement a pearl necklace to complete a set.
2. Pearl Dangle Earrings
The Dangle Earring is the 2nd most popular earring style as its casual design is easy to wear. For an understated look, opt for dangle earrings that only feature one delicate pearl. To glam up a simple outfit, choose a pair with several large pearls.
This fashionable design lends itself well for daily wear or as a gift to teenagers for birthdays and school-related coming-of-age occasions, confirmations, bat mitzvahs, and Sweet Sixteens.
3. Pearl and Diamond Earring
This earring is the Pearl and Diamond earring style. It’s similar to the simple pearl stud that sits on the earlobe but it’s delicately accented with diamonds to make it look more brilliant and impactful and therefore appropriate for important occasions.
4. Pearl Hoop Earrings
Hoop earrings can be round or oval and, depending on their size, you can wear them for casual, corporate, and social events. Small hoop earrings are more appropriate for the office, while large hoop earrings add a playful touch to an elegant outfit.
Choosing the right design jazz up your outfit and is sure to complement the wearers’ look!
5. Statement Pearl Earrings
This earring is perfect for the bride to wear on her wedding day, or as a wedding-day gift from the groom or family. It is also perfect for important black-tie events.
6. Chandelier Pearl Earrings
Chandelier pearl earrings have an elongated drop in the shape of chandeliers that dangle below the ear, which makes them the perfect accessory for formal occasions such as weddings and a gala dinner.
7. Climbers Pearl Earrings
Climbers/crawlers give classic pearls a fresh modern twist. Earrings in this style climb up the ear lobe when worn, but only require one piercing. Lately, Meghan Markle has been spotted wearing crawler earrings and this style has become even more popular.
8. Pearl Drop Earrings
Pearl drop earrings have the simplicity of studs, with a twist. Earrings in this style hang a little below the earlobe and there’s a pearl that “drops” at the base. Drop-style earrings are appropriate for daytime, but you can also wear them with an elegant outfit for a sophisticated evening event.
Choose Pearl Earrings That Match Your Skin Tone And Personal Style
As you know already, pearls are not just black and white, and they don’t come just in classic designs. Given the wide offer you are faced with, the best tip we can give you is to pick a set that matches not only your skin tone but also your personal fashion sense and style.
White Pearl Earrings
White pearl earrings go great with all skin tones and are able to polish both a business suit and a casual jeans-and-sneakers outfit. They are, of course, the number one choice for wedding attire or high-end events.
Black Pearl Earrings
If your complexion features warm undertones, you might be interested in a pair of black Tahitian pearl earrings set with dark green or bronze hues. They go great with both formal and casual outfits. Many women prefer them on elegant, formal occasions (galas, parties, celebrations, ) but the intrinsic sophistication of black pearls can also style up a semi-formal outfit you may wear at a club, at a date, or a dinner with friends.
Pink Pearl Earrings
Light hair and fair complexions benefit most the pink pearl earrings (no matter their design) as the skin’s cool undertones are sweetened and enhanced by the delicate hues of pink. Adding a romantic touch to a slouchy summer dress and a refined one to a black cocktail dress, such earrings are feminine and striking on all occasions.
Lavender Pearl Earrings
Spectacular and refined, a pair of Freshwater lavender pearl stud earrings highlight tanned, darker, and olive skin tones, making a woman look exotic. A pair of studs work great with formal/casual outfits, while more elaborate stud designs make the perfect companions to evening attire.
Golden Pearl Earrings
A pair of South Sea golden pearl studs represents a high-end statement-like piece of jewelry going great with tanned skin tones and women preferring more classic outfits. They are not traditionally considered daytime jewelry, but they can be worn during the day with elegant clothes as well.
How And Where To Wear Pearl Earrings
Now that you decided on the color of your pearl earrings, you need to pay attention to their design. Pearls are as timeless and versatile as a pearl necklace. They can be worn in the morning to style up a formal business suit, and they can be worn at lunch to turn your park picnic activity into a statement of playful elegance.
At night they can accompany a little black dress at a party just as they can match a jeans and boots outfit for late-night drinks with your friends. Pearl earrings are probably a woman’s best friend when it comes to adding a dash of glamor to an outfit and highlighting her femininity and sense of style on occasion. However, here are a few tips you should keep in mind when wearing them.
Formal or Business Environment
You may wear a power suit or a semi-formal office outfit that begs for a pair of pearls to look polished and professional. However, if you want to stand out in a subtle yet unforgettable way, pick a pair of pearl earrings that match the color of one of your clothes:
- For instance, a silky pink or pastel patterned blouse will go amazing with a pair of 8-9 mm Freshwater pink pearl earrings.
- If you prefer high heels, skinny jeans, and a slim-fit jacket over a neutral top, make sure your black pearl stud earrings match your stilettos or your jacket for instance.
- A pair of pearl stud earrings is usually enough jewelry in an office environment, but if you are in a high-end business one, you can complement the pearl studs with a simple and discrete single strand pearl bracelet in the same color as the earrings.
- If you prefer colored pearls, make sure they match your skin tone and make a complementary duo together with a color/shade you wear on your clothes.
- You can stand out from the crowd by picking a pair of larger 9-10 mm Freshwater lavender pearl stud earrings and matching them to the lavender silk stocking you wear to freshen up your little black dress at a casual party.
- You can match a pair of white pearl studs with a small casual pearl ring for a more glamorous effect–but make sure you don’t add other pieces of jewelry, as they will make you look too shiny and a bit out of place.
Elegant & High-End Occasions
Such occasions go beyond an office party or a dinner date. They enter the realm of black-tie events, galas, venue openings, product launches, premieres, and events that usually have a “wow” or glam effect attached to them. Such events typically require long evening gowns, heels, and elaborate outfits, and statement jewelry perhaps.
- If you want to make the best out of your simple yet sophisticated earrings, make sure you first tie your hair up to let them shine on your earlobes.
- Don’t let your earrings be overwhelmed by another piece of jewelry worn in their proximity (a heavy pearl necklace or a statement necklace). If you want to also highlight your neck, wear a thin, refined metal chain in the same metal as the earrings or a delicate pearl pendant.
- For a stunning (and symmetric) effect, you can also wear a cocktail pearl ring matching the color of your pearl earrings.
- If the event is focused on glam, you can wear other pearl jewelry to compliment your outfit, such as a multi-strand pearl bracelet.
- As far as color is concerned, keep in mind that black and white pearls match everything, while colored pearls should somehow find themselves reflected in a shade/nuance of your outfit.
- As we said, golden pearl earrings are the epitome of elegance, working together amazingly with evening gowns and elegant outfits as long as the golden hues don’t clash against your clothes and other accessories.
So, if you’re wondering what to choose next time you reach out to your favorite earrings, think of pearls. Whether you feel flirty, sophisticated, or classy and elegant, the pearl is your best friend. It simply represents a woman’s best qualities: confidence, radiance, strength, grace, and elegance. Far from being yet another accessory in your jewellery box, pearl earrings can be a unique personal statement that jazz up your outfit and a celebration of femininity.
Go to the home page: couples jewelry